Racing Gloves : Alpinestars : TECH 1-Z 2017
TECH 1-Z 2017
The Alpinestars Tech-1 Z auto race glove, revised for 2017, features an ergonomically evolved chassis design and new extended silicone grip patterning offers excellent fit and grip where and when it is most needed. The Alpinestars Tech-1 Z race glove offers maximum comfort and feel through an innovative Nomex and flame-resistant Aramidic fiber main construction that ensures optimal temperature control. The innovative Nomex® construction encompasses minimal seams, internal stitching in the palm and upper fingers, and reduced overall material usage offers superior levels of performance, cockpit comfort and sensitivity on the car’s controls. The palm of the Tech-1 Z glove features a new, extended, and ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm with increased silicon surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip. The new palm and finger design of the Tech-1 Z racing glove is in a block-print pattern which follows the fold of the palm and fingers with the removal of Pittard leather completely from the interior of the glove. The Alpinestars Tech-1 Z glove has a pre-curved glove design with internal stitching for maximum fitted feel, and reinforced stitching on the fingers to help prevent material twisting. The Tech-1 Z glove has been modified in sizing around the wrist and thumb and these areas have been reinforced over the previous Tech 1-Z glove models. New for 2017, the interior features a newly developed sprayed interior grip zone improving comfort and grip for superb control and feel. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in black/white, black/red/white, black/anthracite/yellow fluo, grey/green fluo/black, and silver/black/blue color combinations. Sizes: S-XXL.
- Nomex® and flame resistant Aramidic fiber lined construction ensures high levels of protection against flame and heat while providing superior levels of comfort and feel,
- Temperature sensitive lining enables better equalization of heat for a comfortable, dry feel,
- New ergonomic chassis design for improved performance fit that offers a secure and snug fit around the wrist area,
- New extended silicone textured patterning on full palm and fingers for optimized levels of grip, wheel stability and feel,
- Palm padding subtly incorporated into chassis for enhanced grip and shock/vibration absorption,
- Newly developed Latex sprayed interior grip zone for improved comfort, control, and feel,
- Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls,
- Tapered wrist cuff incorporates 180° elasticated wrist for secure and tight fit,
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved.