Racing Gloves : Alpinestars : Tech 1-Z 2015
Tech 1-Z 2015
The Alpinestars Tech 1-Z glove has been redesigned for 2014 to meet SFI 3.3/5 requirements. The Alpinstars Tech 1-Z race glove features a new innovative Nomex and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensuring optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel. The Tech 1-Z also features a grip treatment on the palm designed with slash and dot pattern for improved feel with also ergonomically positioned Pittards leather backed with memory foam on the palm and fingers for enhanced grip. For added protection and comfort the Tech 1-Z incorporates padded knuckle protection with pre-curved finger and palm design improving fit while a temperature sensitive lining provides a comfortable dry feel. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in red/black, silver/blue, black/yellow-fluo, and black/orange-fluo color combinations. Sizes: S-XXL.
- Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures high levels of protection against flame and heat while providing superior levels of comfort and feel,
- Temperature sensitive lining enables better equalization of body heat,
- Ergonomically positioned and textured Pittards® leather patches on the palm are backed with memory foam,
- Silicone printed inserts on finger and thumb tips for superb grip response,
- Knuckle padded with a thin layer of energy absorbing foam,
- Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit,
- Straight-cut cuff features incorporates elasticated wrist for secure fit,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved.