Racing Shoes : Alpinestars : TECH-1 T
The Alpinestars Tech-1 T race shoe offers drivers optimum levels of comfort, fit and feel. The Tech-1 T shoe featuring a bovine leather and suede construction with a suede collar, the shoe boasts a cut away section at the heel to allow movement while operating the pedals with no pressure points while driving. Every aspect of the shoe has been carefully considered to keep weight as low as possible; the Velcro strap is a single layer for added lightness, while also ensuring there is no pressure point on the instep, and the classic lace closure system features hidden loops on the lateral and medial to guarantee a snug but unrestricted fit. The Alpinestars Tech-1 T shoe features an all-new rubber sole, which mimics an asymmetric tire tread, is water repelling and oil resistant to offer high levels of grip and thicker for enhanced levels of comfort in and out of the car, while the mid sole offers reassuring levels of cushioning. Other neat touches include an outer toe protector for comfort and durability, and a Nomex® lining to protect the entire foot against heat. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in black/silver, black/white, black/white/orange fluo, black/white/yellow fluo, red/black/white, silver/blue, and blue/white/yellow fluo color combinations. Sizes: 5-13US (excluding sizes: 5.5,6.5,11.5,12.5).
- Main upper constructed from durable, full-grain bovine leather,
- Strategically positioned perforation zones for enhanced cooling,
- Dual closure system incorporates adjustable Velcro® strap plus lace loop system,
- Nomex® tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams,
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber,
- Collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles’ heel comfort,
- Lightweight rubber compound sole with textured grip,
- Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction ergonomic polypropylene heel counter,
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole,
- All graphic elements are printed for weight-savings,
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved.