Alpinestars Racing Gloves | Tech-1 Start V4 | Sube Sports
TECH-1 START V4
Alpinestars Tech-1 Start V4 race gloves ad crafted with a focus on efficiency and performance, these gloves feature a single upper panel and innovative finger construction, strategically minimizing excess material in the fingers and reducing the overall glove weight. The box cut fingertip design eliminates the need for fourchettes on the ring and middle fingers, resulting in a glove that's anatomically optimized for a confined cockpit, ensuring precise control. The Alpinestars Tech-1 Start v4 gloves feature ergonomically positioned silicone printed zones on the palm enhance grip, providing drivers with superior command over their vehicle. The close-fitting, straight cuff, extended with an elasticated wrist, not only allows for easy entry but also ensures a secure and comfortable fit. FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in black, red, yellow fluo, and blue colors combinations. Sizes: S-XXL.
- Combination of innovative material construction methods result in a significant reduction in the glove's weight, as well as an extensively reduced material design,
- Box cut fingertip construction offers a seamless no-fourchettes design on the ring and middle fingers, resulting in a glove which is anatomically optimized for inside the confined cockpit,
- Single panel top construction incorporates NOMEX main shell for high levels of protection, Ergonomically positioned silicone printed inserts on palm, fingers and thumbs for enhanced grip,
- Internal stitching provides excellent levels of comfort and fit,
- Pre-curved finger aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls,
- Straight-cut cuff features incorporates elasticated wrist for secure fit,
- FIA 8856-2018 Approved.
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved.