Karting Shoes : Alpinestars : TECH-1 KZ
Alpinestars Tech-1 KZ Shoe incorporating technical features proven in Formula 1 and specific innovations for the kart track has undergone a major evolution to continue to deliver outstanding performance in karting. New asymmetric instep lacing and Alpinestars’ exclusive wire filament closure system offers lightweight and precise support and anatomical forefoot profile, while new external reinforcements on the rounded heel and ankles provide high levels of protection and performance. The Alpinestars Tech-1 KZ shoe features minimal stitching, a new compound ultra-thin F1 specification grip sole and new strategically positioned laser cut perforation zones. New sleek shoe profile follows foot anatomy and guarantees great fit and performance. Laser air-intakes and perforations on upper, with 3D mesh on tongue offer excellent breathability and comfort. Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic, polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals. Ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for pedal sensitivity and grip, in both wet and dry conditions. All of the above makes the Tech-1 KZ Shoe one of the most advanced shoes in karting. Available in black/turquoise, yellow fluo/black, and white/black/red color combinations. Sizes: 2.5-13US (No size 3,4,5.5, and 6.5).
- Advanced seamless thermo-welded construction consists of ultra-thin PU film and 3D mesh to provide supremely lightweight performance and maximum foot sensitivity thanks to the “sock-like” effect, with no pressure points on the foot for excellent comfort and fit,
- External heel, ankle and internal toe reinforcements for abrasion resistance and protection,
- Alpinestars’ lace-lock system constructed from an advanced polymer resin guarantees quick, precise and secure closure of the shoe,
- Dual asymmetric closure system incorporates adjustable ultra-thin hook-and-loop grip strap plus aramidic speed top lacing. System integrates Alpinestars’ wire closure system, which strategically envelopes the foot for optimal support and structure and offers durability, precise fit and secure closure,
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving,
- Soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to allow greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement,
- Tongue features perforated soft padding for comfort and improved fit.