Alpinestars Karting Gloves | Tech-1 KX V4 | Sube Sports
TECH-1 KX V4
The Alpinestars Tech 1 -KX V4 karting glove is a true game-changer for karting gloves. Crafted with advanced breathable mesh, its two-layer fabric offers exceptional breathability, ensuring comfort even during the most intense races. The combination of an open weave mesh material for breathability with external seam construction allow for a close fitting glove with minimal pressure points resulting in a very comfortable fit with reduced fatigue. The Tech-1 KX V4 kart glove is ideally suited to drivers of all levels as the Tech 1-KX kart gloves provide the highest levels of comfort and performance to help the driver gain the edge over the competition. Designed to keep weight to a minimum while offering unrivaled fit and feel with excellent grip and control the Tech-1 KX V4 gloves are packed with high tech features. A new breathable mesh is used throughout to improve breathability which helps regulate the hand temperature and reduce perspiration. The cuff features a 180 degree elasticated wrist for a secure fit with easy entry and pull loops allow the gloves to pulled into position easily. Other neat design touches of the Alpinestars Tech-1 KX V4 include a synthetic suede leather palm with a ergonomic silicone surface for improved flexibility and grip and a touch-compatible print on the thumb and index fingers for using mobile devices while at the track. FIA 8877-2022 Grade 1 homologation standard. Available in black/white/red, black/anthracite, black/red, black/blue, black/yellow fluo, and black/orange fluo color combinations. Sizes: S-XXL.
- Combination of technical material construction methods result in a significant reduction in the glove's weight as well as high levels of sensitivity and feel,
- External seams offer high level of performance, superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points on the fingers while driving,
- Pre-curved finger and innovative palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching,
- Ergonomically designed grip print on palm and fingers with strategically positioned silicon surface patterning for improved flexibility, grip, and control,
- Touchscreen compatible thumb and second fingertip,
- Alpinestars cuff opening with a 180 degree elasticated wrist for easy entry and secure fit,
- FIA 8877-2022 Grade 1 Approved.