Karting Gloves : Alpinestars : TECH-1-K V2
The Alpinestars TECH-1 K v2 kart glove has been designed to offer exceptional comfort, feel and high levels of performance to professional drivers. Featuring internal stitching for excellent levels of feel and feedback, this glove also has a synthetic suede leather palm for feel and control, with a silicon surface treatment on the palm and fingers for improved flexibility and control. The Tech-1 K v2 glove is also equipped with Alpinestars open cuff design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit, and mesh fourchettes on all fingers for excellent levels of airflow. Available in black/red/white, black/orange fluo, black/yellow fluo, and black/anthracite color combinations. Sizes: S-XXL.
- Two-layer stretch nylon-cotton construction provides the optimum combination of feel and comfort,
- Combination of technical material construction methods result in a significant reduction in the glove’s weight as well as high levels of sensitivity and feel,
- Ergonomically designed grip treatment plus synthetic suede palms for improved feel, durability, mobility and grip,
- Mesh fourchettes provide greater airflow while driving,
- Equipped with synthetic suede palms for durability, feel and comfort
- Pre-curved finger and innovative palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching,
- Straight cut cuff design ensures an easy and secure fitment,
- Gauntlet cuff incorporates a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and secure fit.