Karting Shoes : Alpinestars : TECH-1 K START V2
TECH-1 K START V2
The Alpinestars Tech-1 K Start V2 karting shoe, newly designed forefoot profile, is an entry level go kart shoe from Alpinestars with looks and features usually only found on more expensive boots. The Alpinestars Tech-1 K Start karting shoe is constructed from an advanced synthetic microfiber with breathable laser perforations for ultra light weight with a superior cooling. A multi compound foot counter and polypropylene heel counter along with an Achilles friendly shank design provide optimum support and control. The Alpinestars Tech 1-K Start karting shoe also features a light-weight EVA padding on the insole and heal enhances comfort while racing or walking in the paddock and the ultra thin rubber compound sole has been designed for optimum grip and feel against the go kart pedals in wet or dry conditions. Available in black/white, red/black/white, orange fluo/black/white, white/black/yellow flou, and black/white/red flou color combinations. Sizes: 2.5-13US (No size 3,4,5.5, and 6.5).
- Entry level karting shoe,
- Advanced synthetic microfiber main upper construction,
- Strategic perforations zones for maximum air flow,
- Tradtional lacing system for secure fitment,
- Light-weight EVA padded insole and heel areas,
- Ultra-thin exclusive rubber sole with textured grip for sensitivity and feel.