Racing Suits : Alpinestars : SUPERTECH
The Alpinestars Supertech auto racing suit is based on F1 designs and materials, this 3 layer suit represents the pinnacle of Alpinestars range. The Alpinestars Supertech Race Suit is constructed from ultra-lightweight, multi-layer aramidic fiber incorporating a highly breathable mid layer and panel inserts for high performance and effective regulation of body temperature. The innovative material technology gives ultra-lightweight comfort with exclusive elastic fabric for fit and flexibility. The Alpinestars Supertech race suit with engineered torso shaping with pre-shaped arms and legs provide optimum fit in the driving position while fully floating arms and stretchable knee fabric offer superb freedom of movement. F1 derived stretch panels in the lower back, sides, crotch and knee areas allow for greater flexibility and superior fit both in and out of the car. Exclusive Alpinestars epaulettes provide easy extraction and are flat for use with FHR (HANS). Printed logos help reduce weight further. FIA 8856-2000 Approved. Available in black/silver/white, silver/red, anthracite/black/red, and navy/white/red color combinations. Sizes: 44-60.
- Ultra-lightweight, multi-layer Nomex® fiber and aramidic fiber construction,
- Outer shell constructed from Nomex® fibers for exceptional heat and flame-resistant properties,
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric,
- Extended, Formula 1 derived anatomical stretch panels in lower back and sides, crotch and knee zones,
- Form fitting suit with engineered torso shaping,
- Soft collar with knit fabric and Velcro® closure,
- Pre-shaped arm and leg patterning ergonomically engineered,
- Ribbed wrist and foot cuff closures,
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction providing easy extraction system,
- Printed logos helps maintain suit’s material integrity and reduce weight,
- Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit,
- Provide with washing bag for convenience and to help protect material fibers,
- Certified to FIA 8856-2000 homologation standards.