Racing Suits : Alpinestars : STELLA GP PRO COMP
STELLA GP PRO COMP
The Stella GP Pro Comp auto racing suit from Alpinestars has been optimized to provide a better fit for the female drivers anatomy featuring a unique form fit shaping for optimum comfort. Designed specifically for the female form, the Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Comp Ladies Racing Suit shares the same great features as the standard GP Pro Comp suit. Anatomically profiled specifically for the female form, this multi-layer suit features advanced safety materials for highly effective heat transfer protection. The Stella GP Pro Comp race suit boasts a 3-layer construction utilizing a 100% Nomex outer shell and middle layers with an Aramidic fiber inner liner to further shave weight and improve heat-resistance. The Stella GP Pro Comp suit has an engineered torso shape for an athletic fit with pre-shaped arm and legs for optimal fit in the driving position. The shoulder construction of the suit features additional padding for the HANS device, epaulette facility for driver extraction, and ending in fully floating gusseted arms for freedom of arm and shoulder movement. The Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Comp suit features anatomical stretch panels in the lower back and sides allow for increased mobility and breathability. The Stella GP Pro comp is designed to be a close-fitting suit with internal flat seams, adjustable collar, and belted waist for a precise fit. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2/5 Approved. Weight: 305grams/sqm. Available in a mid gray/black/coral color design combination. Sizes: 38-50.
- Advanced multi-layer construction designed for optimized female fit shaping,
- Innovative, lightweight multi-layer construction offers improved comfort and anatomical fit,
- 100% Nomex® outer layer, Nomex®-based mid-layer, Aramidic fiber inner liner,
- Female anatomical torso, while the leg and arm paneling is patterned for an optimum fit while driving,
- Shoulder construction features additional padding for extra cushioning under HANS device,
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit,
- Lumber and back Nomex® stretch panels for unrestricted movement and breathability,
- Alpinestars’ fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric provides freedom of movement,
- Alpinestars’ shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective driver extraction,
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs with boot cut hemmed outer leg,
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for more comfortable driving,
- Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit,
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2/5 Approved.