Racing Underwear : Alpinestars : RACE V2 BALACALVA 2018
RACE V2 BALACALVA 2018
The Alpinestars RACE V2 balaclava, lightweight and offering high breathability and flame-resistance properties, is an advanced tech layer head sock manufactured with Lenzing FRŪ. Lenzing FRŪ is an innovative natural viscose fiber that possesses an exceptional flame resistance and protection against heat transfer. The Alpinestars RACE balaclava has been developed in Formula 1 to be extremely lightweight, thin and super soft to the touch. This allows for maximum comfort and breathability under your racing helmet. The Alpinestars RACE V2 balaclava also features a double layered face and single layer back for extra protection and reduced bulk inside the helmet for a better fitment, flat seam stitching, and a mouth aperture for easy drink tube access. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in mid gray or black colors. Sizes: One size fits all.
- Formula 1 spec balaclava, constructed using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars,
- Lenzing FRŪ is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties and is more breathable and has better elastic properties than conventional fabrics,
- Lightweight, flat seam construction ensures maximum driving comfort with minimal material pressure.
- Fabric construction is extremely soft to the touch ensuring a pleasant feel under the helmet.
- Dual layer front side and single layer back side for improved protection and fitment,
- Mouth opening for drink tube access,
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved.