Racing Underwear : Alpinestars : RACE BOTTOM 2016
RACE BOTTOM 2016
Alpinestars Race Bottom 2016 underpants are an auto racing technical layer pant from Alpinestars manufactured from a super soft Lenzing FR material for a relaxed fit and improved comfort. Lenzing FR is a soft touch material which is more breathable than standard Nomex for increased comfort. Lightweight and offering high breathability and flame-resistance properties, the Alpinestars Race Series specification underwear incorporates a relaxed fit for comfort when wearing a driving suit. Lenzing FR is a special natural viscose fibre with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistant properties that help prevent heat stress and heat stroke. Lenzing FR is a soft touch material which is more breathable than standard Nomex for increased comfort. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in white/black accents or black/white accents color combinations. Sizes: S-XXL.
- Formula 1 specification underwear, constructed using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars. Lenzing FRŪ is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties that help prevent heat stress and heat stroke,
- Lightweight, special material structure offers high breathability performance,
- Relaxed fit offers increased comfort,
- Flat seams for greater confort,
- Special material formulation is more breathable and has better elastic properties than conventional fabrics,
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI Level 3.3/5 Approved.