Racing Suits : Alpinestars : KNOXVILLE
The Alpinestars Knoxville auto racing suit represents a whole new entry level suit with all the protection of Alpinestars top-tier race suits for Professionals. Alpinestars offers the first time racer or the budget racer the performance and design that all Alpinestars suits offer at a great price with the new Knoxville suit model. Constructed in a two layer configuration with anatomical appendages and featuring boot cut NASCAR style legs, the Alpinestars Knoxville provides both adequate protection and performance for the driver. The Alpinestars Knoxville race suit is ergonomically profiled for a close-fitting performance fit with a boot cut leg construction. The outer layer of this two-layer suit is 100% Aramidic fabric and with an Aramidic inner liner as well, the Knoxville provides excellent flame resistance and maximum heat transfer protection. As well as incorporating all these excellent safety features and innovative materials, the Knoxville is certified to SFI standards, and is lightweight and anatomically optimized. SFI 3.2/5 Approved. Available in black, red/black, or navy/black color combinations. Sizes: 44-66.
- Advanced two-layer construction for weight saving and comfort in the cockpit,
- 100% Aramidic outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat,
- Aramidic lining for maximum heat transfer protection,
- Anatomical arm patterning for optimum driving position fit,
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the driving position,
- Fitted design, adjustable collar, and elasticized waist for precise and secure fit,
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective driver extraction,
- Boot cut leg construction for that NASCAR look,
- Unobtrusive thigh pockets for convenient storage,
- SFI 3.2 A/5 Approved.