Karting Suits : Alpinestars : KMX-9 V2 GRAPH
KMX-9 V2 GRAPH
The Alpinestars KMX-9 V2 Graph suit, new for 2021 and certified to CIK FIA homologation standards, V2 features an aggressive design and vibrant colorways for entry and intermediate level racers. Boasting a two-layer construction for protection and lightness, this suit also has a 100% Polyester toweling liner for driver comfort. Other driver-friendly design details include an angled front opening, stretch panels on the back, shoulders and waist for an optimized fit, and breathable mesh material on the crotch and underarms. The Alpinestars KMX-9 V2 Graphic karting suit also features Tech mesh panels on the under arm area and seat area providing maximum ventilation while lumbar and back shoulder stretch panels offer greater flexibility and a flat profile when in the kart seat. Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and prevent unwanted movement of the suit. Flat pockets, Alpinestars F1 style shoulder epaulettes and eye catching detail all go to make the KMX-9 a very stylish and comfortable suit at an affordable price. CIK FIA Level 2 Approved. Available in black/red/white or black/green/white color combinations. Sizes: 40-60.
- Advanced two-layer construction assembly for optimized performance, improved breathability and weight saving,
- Engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and abrasion resistance, while the poly-toweling lining boasts moisture-wicking properties,
- Alpinestars asymmetric front opening design aids fitting,
- Knitted stretchable panels on back shoulder and lumbar area ensure minimal material resistance while driving,
- Tech mesh panels positioned on the underarms and seat area for optimized ventilation,
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs,
- CIK FIA Level 2 Approved.