Karting Suits : Alpinestars : KMX-9 2017
The Alpinestars KMX-9 kart suit, updated for 2017 to comply with the latest CIK-FIA 2013 Level 2 homologation, is a premium entry-level kart suit with a sleek design and technical 3 layer construction. The Alpinestars KMX-9 kart suit is made up of a tough twill Oxford polyester/polymide outer with comfortable poly towel lining and poly cotton layers for excellent moisture wicking. The Alpinestars KMX-9 karting suit also features Tech mesh panels on the under arm, seat, sides, waist and leg bottom provide maximum ventilation while a lumbar stretch panel offers greater flexibility and a flat profile when in the kart seat. Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and prevent unwanted movement of the suit. Flat pockets, Alpinestars F1 style shoulder epaulettes and eye catching detail all go to make the KMX-9 a very stylish and comfortable suit at an affordable price. CIK FIA Level 2 Approved. Available in black/anthracite/yellow fluo, black/orange fluo, black/anthracite/red, red, black, and blue color combinations. Sizes: 40-60.
- 3-layer construction, tough twill oxford polyester/polymide outer shell,
- Excellent moisture wicking properties,
- Tech mesh panels at the under arms, seat, sides, waist, and legs for ventilation,
- Lumbar stretch panels for flexibility,
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs,
- CIK FIA Level 2 Approved.