Racing Suits : Alpinestars : GP TECH V3
GP TECH V3
The Alpinestars GP Tech v3 race suit features an outer shell twill material developed exclusively for Alpinestars which is combined with an innovative aramidic base knit lining for optimum levels of comfort, protection, light weight and comfort. Thanks to the introduction of the aramidic base lining with an open weave structure, this suit is superbly breathable, and these levels are further enhanced by the breathable panels on the side. The Alpinestars GP Tech v3 suit also incorporates lightweight stretchable panels at the center back, lower back, elbow, crotch and knee zone to provide great flexibility both in and out of the car. Fully floating arms and pre-curved arms and legs allow for maximum movement with improved comfort in the driving position. Flat seams are utilized in the shoulders to reduce pressure points when an FHR is used. Alpinestars race suit technology Fabric coverage on the shoulders allows comfortable placement of the HANS device, while ensuring minimal material bunching occurring under the device when racing. Alpinestars' HANS friendly epaulettes are retained for driver extraction in the case of an emergency. FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.2/5 Approved. Available in five color combinations: navy/red fluo, silver/blue/royal blue, black/white/orange fluo, white/red, and all black. Sizes: 44-60.
- Lightweight and breathable multi-layer suit incorporating thin stretchable panels for maximum comfort and effective regulation of body temperature,
- Updated outer shell uses lighter weight material,
- Formula 1 derived stretch panels are strategically placed at the center of the spine, lower back, elbow, crotch and knee zones to provide great flexibility, both in and out of the car, and aid entry and exit from the cockpit,
- Reduced material volume in chest area to ensure maximum weight reduction and less material bunching under belts,
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving,
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette system providing easy extraction system,
- FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.2/5 Approved.