Racing Suits : Alpinestars : GP TECH V2 2019
GP TECH V2 2019
The Alpinestars GP Tech V2 ia a newly designed lightweight (just 270g/sqm) 3 layer suit with a breathable inner liner for optimum comfort and transpiration. A revised outer layer is made from a lighter material with exceptional heat and flame resistance. This latest evolution of the popular GP Tech race suit uses less material in the chest area to reduce bunching under the belt. The GP Tech v2 for 2019 features F1 derived stretch panels in the center spine, lower back, elbow, crotch and knee areas give a close fit with high levels of movement and flexibility. Fully floating arms and pre-curved arms and legs allow for maximum movement with improved comfort in the driving position. Flat seams are utilized in the shoulders to reduce pressure points when an FHR is used. Fabric coverage on the shoulders allows comfortable placement of the HANS device, while ensuring minimal material bunching occurring under the device when racing. Alpinestars‘ HANS friendly epaulettes are retained for driver extraction in the case of an emergency. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2/5 Approved. Available in five color combinations: red/white, silver/blue/royal blue, black/white?orange fluo, white/red, and all black. Sizes: 44-60.
- Lightweight and breathable multi-layer suit incorporating thin stretchable panels for maximum comfort and effective regulation of body temperature,
- Updated outer shell uses lighter weight material,
- Formula 1 derived stretch panels are strategically placed at the center of the spine, lower back, elbow, crotch and knee zones to provide great flexibility, both in and out of the car, and aid entry and exit from the cockpit,
- Reduced material volume in chest area to ensure maximum weight reduction and less material bunching under belts,
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving,
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette system providing easy extraction system,
- FIA 8856-200 and SFI 3.2/5 Approved.