Racing Suits : Alpinestars : GP RACE 2017
GP RACE 2017
The Alpinestars GP RACE auto racing suit is made from two layers of 100% Aramidic fabric for excellent resistance to heat. The standard features built into the GP RACE suit are the same features as suits the cost twice as much. The Alpinestars GP RACE has a twin Aramidic fiber based fabric layers for maximum heat transfer protection and the telescopic panel construction make for a perfect fit. The Alpinestars GP Race suit also features full floating arm constructed with stretch knit fabric. Specifically shaped shoulders, anatomical arm, leg, and torso patterned for an ergonomic fit in the driving position and lumbar stretch panel to add comfort. Boot cut legs with hidden Nomex inner cuff are standard on all Alpinestars GP RACE suits. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A/5 approved. Available in black, navy, anthracite/black/orange fluo, silver/blue, silver/black, black/anthracite/yellow fluo, and mid gray/anthracite/yellow fluo color combinations. Sizes: 44-60.
- Advanced two-layer Aramidic construction for weight saving, durability and improved heat-resistance performance
- 100% Aramidic outer layer with an Aramidic internal layer construction,
- Aramidic reinforced, elasticated lower back panel for unrestricted movement,
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit,
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit,
- Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit,
- Floating arm construction for unrestricted performance,
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate extraction,
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuff and boot cut leg cuff,
- Anatomical thigh pockets,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.2A/5 Approved.