Racing Suits : Alpinestars : GP PRO COMP
GP PRO COMP
The Alpinestars GP Pro Comp race suit is a lightweight and breathable 3 layer suit with pre-curved arms and legs for optimum comfort in the driving position. The GP Pro Comp suit is Alpinestars mid-range level suit borrowing from years of experience in professional motor sports. The Alpinestars GP Pro suit incorporates a new assembly construction for improved levels of breathability and comfort. The Alpinestars GP Pro Comp suit features stretch panels for improved comfort and increased maneuverability while maintaining a close fit. Pre-curved arms and legs prevent material bunching in the driving position and fully floating arms with a stretchable knit fabric allow for ease of movement. The 100% Aramide outer shell provides exceptional flame and heat resistance and features thigh pockets for convenient storage. The Alpinestars GP Pro Comp suit is designed to be a close-fitting suit with internal flat seams, adjustable collar, and belted waist for a precise fit. The GP Pro Comp suit features and comes only with boot-cut NASCAR style legs. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2/5 Approved. Available in black/red, ashphalt/white/red, silver/blue/asphalt/lime, cobalt blue/royal/red, and scarlet/red/orange fluo color combinations. Sizes: 44-60.
- Three-layer, lightweight suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability,
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving,
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction facilitates the effective extraction of the driver in the event of a crash,
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuffs,
- Bootcut NASCAR leg construction for comfort while driving,
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for more comfortable driving,
- Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit,
- Range of new aggressive colorways and design detailing,
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2/5 Approved.